Saturday, February 27, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
In this post, I provide updates on several properties we have been following for the past few months.
- The gas station/garage on University Avenue at Church Street has been sold. Whitestone Tire Center, which is currently located at 1000 S. Austin Ave., plans to remodel the building for its new store. They are going before HARC Feb. 25 to get their plans approved.
- Two blocks down on Church Street, the garage and addition have been framed for the house at yellow house at 1009 Church St.
- Work began in earnest this week at the house at 601 College Street. Several dumpsters full old old asbestos and other things were seen being removed. It appears the new owner plans to renovate the house from top to bottom - literally.
- A little further down College Street, the house at 307 College Street has now been framed and we can start to see what it will look like.
- And finally, the rebuilt Booty House is really starting to look good. It will be great to have this beautiful house back on University Avenue.